Emma Christmas--Tiddly Inks New Release!

Tuesday, October 7, 2014


***Tiddly Inks is also having a Baby Blog Hop! Click here for details!***

Tiddly Inks has a New Release for you today! OMGosh, you are going to be thrilled with these new images! Here's one of them--Emma Christmas:

I used the cute NEW Christmas Cutie-Emma image for my card, and decided to go with a CAS design. The image was printed onto X-Press It Blending Card, colored with Copics, and embossed with a Tiddly Inks Merry Christmas embossing folder that was a freebie in a Quick Cards magazine. :D I used a white Snow Marker on the white "fur" on Emma's hat, dress, and boots for a 3D look.
The sentiment on the inside is from an Our Daily Bread stamp set called Christmas Door.

This was such fun to color! But, wait...there's more! The Tiddly Inks Design Team has created an awesome lineup of cards featuring the new digi's! You are NOT going to want to miss this!

Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful week, and be sure to check out the Tiddly Inks Baby Blog Hop, too!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Kit and Clowder October Challenge: Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create Challenge #92: Anything Goes
The Stamping Chef Challenge #49: Anything Goes

~Hugs,

Thanks for visiting my blog!
To have Ink Up delivered to your inbox,
subscribe in the box at the top right of the page.

12 comments :

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Squee! What a fantastic card. I love the embossed sentiment x

JanR said...

Oooooh, that embossed sentiment looks amazing....and so does your colouring! Fantastic card!

Jen Hay said...

I love the simplicity of this card, Cheryl… and that embossed sentiment is perfect!! I just love it!!

Amelia Lamb said...

love this, CAS and Classy. Gorgeous Christmas card. Thanks for playing along at The Stamping Chef with us this week xx

http://thestampingchef.com/Challenges/

Leslie Miller said...

I love this kind of card -- all white with a colored image, especially when it's colored as expertly as this. Fabulous embossed border and heck of a freebie. I'm not familiar with the Snow Marker but I love the dimension and I'm making a note of it for my next shopping trip.

Aurora said...

Wow! This is a great CAS card. Love it. Thank you for playing this week at 613 Avenue Create.
Cheers,
Aurora

Margaret said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous! I wish I'd seen the magazine with that embossing folder. That's the problem when you don't manage to get out much, you miss so much of what is out in the shops for card making

Margaret xx

Carol Ric said...

Adorable! Thank you for joining us on 613 Ave Create.

aussie aNNie said...

AWESOME love the card, this image is a gorgeous one and thought I recognized the embossing folder, have it too but not used it...love it...xx
The Journey is the Start

Conniecrafter said...

she is so sweet, love the cap and great coloring, neat way to use the embossed sentiment!

Larissa said...

Wow such a pretty card! Love the embossing folder, so nice!

Hugs,
Larissa

Sandy C. said...

Hi! Great card. Is there any way to still get the Merry Christmas embossing folder? Thanks so much Sandy C. sczcec@yahoo.com