Sweet Dreams Wryn--Make It Sparkle Challenge with Tiddly Inks!

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Hello there! It's time for a new challenge at Tiddly Inks, so create something fun and Make It Sparkle! You can use glitter, sparkly embellies, Stickles, any kind of sparkle pen, or sparkle paper--whatever your heart desires...just make it sparkle!
I used the super cute Sweet Dreams Wryn digital image for my card. I love that she is in bed reading--something my daughter likes to do, and I colored her with Copics, with the furniture in funky colors, similar to my DD's furniture. The sentiment is an old MFT stamp. For some sparkle, I used a few Twinkle Goosebumps, a tiny drop of silver Stickles on the lamp pull, and Magenta Stickles to embellish the design on the head and foot of the bed.
I love how the inside turned out. It reminds me of a girl's frilly bed linens. 

You won't want to miss the designs by the rest of the DT this week! They are amazing!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a Sparkly week!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Finishing Touch
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create #91: Anything Goes

~Hugs,

Supplies Used:

Thanks for visiting my blog!
To have Ink Up delivered to your inbox,
subscribe in the box at the top right of the page.

8 comments :

Lisa :) said...

Another adorable card!! I'm following your blog now, lovely work!!

JanR said...

So pretty! I adore the tassel.

Jingle said...

This is very cute! Great coloring! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Blossom Cards said...

lovely cute card thanks for sharing with 163 avenue create this week Rachel dt

Leslie Miller said...

Seriously adorable! I love how you combined the dies inside. I hardly use my Labels Seven, but it looks great layered on the frilly die cut. I'll have to see what I might have that I can use... Thanks for the inspiration, always!

Michelle said...

Cute card! Full of Charm. Thank you for sharing your card with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

Conniecrafter said...

so sweet and love that you personalized it by using some of the same colors, love that bling on the head and foot boards!

Unknown said...

Great layout and use of Stickles. Such a sweet card!