Light it Up!

Thursday, March 20, 2014

I tried my hand at another CAS card, and used colors that lean toward the masculine side.
This was so easy...just stamp, color, dry emboss a couple of wavy lines, and add some glitter with Scor-Tape. I could get used to this! Oh, and it doesn't show in the picture, but I used a clear Wink of Stella pen to add a subtle shimmer to the lanterns.

I'm entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Glitter It

~Hugs,

Supplies Used:

Thanks for visiting my blog!
To have Ink Up delivered to your inbox,
subscribe in the box at the top right of the page.

4 comments :

Petti said...

beautiful colouring!

Conniecrafter said...

cute and fun, love the embossing with the glitter, fun sentiment with the image!

Deborah Anton said...

Great job on the CAS! I know you think it's difficult but you nailed it! Love the masculine feel and colors.

Emily Leiphart said...

This is beautiful, Cheryl! I love the lanterns. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Glitter It!