Just For You, Cupcake

Monday, November 28, 2011

Hi there, Blog Friends! How's your week starting off? Aside from the weather turning wet and cold, it was a good day for us. I did, however, realize this morning that I've been neglecting my cardmaking lately, so I'm on a mission to get at least the four Viva la Verve November sketch challenge cards made and posted by tomorrow.

My DD will be going to a birthday party this coming weekend, so my card for the Week 1 sketch is a girly birthday card. I used plenty of sparkly Stickles and Liquid Pearls.


Here's a look at the inside. Still girly, but without the flash.

Thanks for stopping by. See you in a bit, with another Viva la Verve Sketch Challenge card!

~Hugs,
 
Stamps: Cupcake, Happy Birthday (Quietfire); Sweet Treats (Verve); Flower (Studio G)
Paper: Summer Song (My Mind's Eye); The Basics Stack (The Paper Studio); Bright Blossom (S.E.I.); Que Sera Sera (K&Co); Floriade1 (Two Peas in a Bucket-Anita M. Richards)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Dies: Blossom Nestabilities, Standard Circles Lg, Lacy Squares (Spellbinders)
Accessories: Stickles; Liquid Pearls; Colored Pencils (Prismacolor); Sewing Thread
Size: A2 (4.25" x 5.5")
Thanks for visiting my blog!
To have Ink Up delivered to your inbox,
subscribe in the box at the top right of the page.

2 comments :

Shirley said...

Cheryl, this is lovely and a nice break from Christmas cards. I love the rich and cheerful colors, your use of the way you did your main image and how you used the different DP prints to really make it pop! Beautiful!!

Gerry said...

Beautiful! love the colors. All the dp go so well together. Great job.